Pioneer ddj rxz

Thread: Pioneer ddj rxz

Tech Convert

Default Pioneer ddj rxz

Does anyone own or have good knowledge of these controllers

Had a lot of use on one as a close mate owned one. What would you like to know?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

Default Ddj-rzx

I haven't yet plugged the controller into my laptop and set it up only downloaded rekord box I don't have the minimum requirements for video dj so was gonna not install it and try out rekord box but due to rumours of instability with rekord box thought about looking into mapping my traktor Pro 2 software and using that stuck with what to do now don't know where to start tbh

Tech Convert

Default Ddj-rzx

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Had a lot of use on one as a close mate owned one. What would you like to know?
    Was gonna go with ddj 1000 but missus treated me for my birthday as she thought I would like it.
    Id just sold my 1210's I was using with Allen and heath xone 62 with traktor Pro 2 for time coding.
    this controller is way more and id only used my friends ddj sx2 for a bit so way out of my league with this

Makes no sense to map it to Traktor since you won't have any screen info.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by Madaztech View Post
    Was gonna go with ddj 1000 but missus treated me for my birthday as she thought I would like it.
    Id just sold my 1210's I was using with Allen and heath xone 62 with traktor Pro 2 for time coding.
    this controller is way more and id only used my friends ddj sx2 for a bit so way out of my league with this
    You will not be able to use the screens with Traktor. The RZX is a pretty Rekordbox DJ Immersive controller. I will let you know that the system requirements to run that controller smoothly at low latency are through the roof.

My recommendation would be to return/sell it and go with the Denon Prime 4 Standalone (You can import your traktor collecting into Engine Prime) or go with the DDJ1000 (if you are more interested in using a controller).

Post here once you make a decision and any of us would be happy to give you tips on converting your music collection.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6