Keith Flint from Prodigy dead at 49

Default Keith Flint from Prodigy dead at 49

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ituary-802606/

A sad day for electronic music and music in general.

There is help out there if you need it.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

in the UK +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (someone tell me if I have this wrong)
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Celebrity deaths don't usually bother me too much, I will tip my hat to anyone who became famous through their excellence in their field, but it usually ends there. This one really has bothered me though.
    I think it's partly due to the fact that The Prodigy are part of the reason I started going to raves in 1992, they're part of the reason I started DJ'ing, they're the only reason a certain club owner hates me where I live due to a crowd nearly wrecking his bar when I played Omen, and above all they were there when I musically found myself in the 1990's. Keith Flint was the personification of The Prodigy and to say he is iconic is not overstating things in the slightest. When the band went from small rave act to a full on stadium band, Keith Flint was a really big reason it happened as successfully as it did.
    The the other reason I think is the manner of his passing, which I'm not going to go into here because the emotions and thoughts are conflicted at best. Instead I will echo what Keith above has said. Please talk to somone, people do care about you.

You got the UK number right Keith, there's also the Samaritans in the UK on 116 123 and that's 24/7 available as well.
    Live rig: Denon Prime (5000M's)
    Retired: Denon x1700, Denon SC3900's, Traktor, Technics SL1200's, my vinyl
    Wish list: Some Roland Aira stuff.