Pet thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet thread

Default Pet thread

Are there some pet owners among us? I've started thinking about adopting a cat or a dog but I've never had such an experience before. Are there any tips for pet owners I should know?

I owned two dogs already and I should say that it's a big responsibility. It's great that you are thinking about giving a new home to animals. The main thing is to look after your pet's health. Everything is important here, especially when talking about diet (it depends on your dog's or cat's breed). You will face a lot of problems at first, fleas are among those problems. Here is the source with the information on how to get rid of fleas on cats and dogs. My advice is to use natural means instead of the chemical ones.
    Last edited by padi_04; 12-02-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Wickett (the yorkie I live with) is literally my best friend. Little dude goes everywhere with me except for work.

Always reward positive behavior during training. It doesn't always have to be with treats, belly rubs and lower back scratches also suffice.

Don't use the crate for punishment, especially during potty training.

Build a trusting relationship with your vet.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

They are great when they are older, but when they are young they can be such a pain in the arse, mine use to run off and you would find him wondering in the middle of the road. He would smell bitches and just run off. We did get him chopped but that because they flick is everywhere round the house.

Most big dogs legs go, mine is now having trouble with his left leg, in the end we will have to have it amputated.

You will need one of them long training ropes to tech them to come back.

He is pretty much perfect now but their is a lot of training involved and it won't happen over night.

Tech Wizard

I did not know this when I posted this but my dogs leg started to go limp from arthritis. We thought he was going to have to be put down , But he has had his leg pinned and he is going to be OK...

The changes are if you get a big dog you might run into some leg issues later on in their life.

Big dogs are great am not trying to put you off.
    http://buzzin-house.com

A Old Skool Forum For discussing music

Tech Convert

Default Dog Vs Cats

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyUO View Post
    Are there some pet owners among us? I've started thinking about adopting a cat or a dog but I've never had such an experience before. Are there any tips for pet owners I should know?
    I suggest you to raise and feed a dog..thay are really loyal and smart than cats

Tech Convert

Finally, I'm thinking of feeding a guine pig..any experince witH Guine pigs?

356 reasons why

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by veraP View Post
    Finally, I'm thinking of feeding a guine pig..any experince witH Guine pigs?
    They bite when you pick them up, well mine did when i owned one as a kid

Tech Wizard

I have a Dog and Cats both are great but cats are lot easier to take care of, at least cats walk their self.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast