Anyone else get the feeling...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Anyone else get the feeling...

...that this forum is in decline?

I've noticed that it's not "secure" anymore, and I'm seeing less and less people posting here...

SO if not here, where are they all?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Yes this place is dead, unfortunately. I’m on a couple other forums and they are dead too. Serato forum has some ppl still and so does Denon forum. Not sure where everyone is. Maybe real life is better?

You take that back!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Social media has killed BB's all over. It's not just this one. However, DJTT has held out way better than most.

That, and a lot of what used to end up as posts on this forum, just end up as threads in the Disqus comment section of the blog posts.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Social media has killed BB's all over. It's not just this one. However, DJTT has held out way better than most.

That, and a lot of what used to end up as posts on this forum, just end up as threads in the Disqus comment section of the blog posts.
    Ive always thought the down fall of humanity with be thru religion and politics. But, maybe it will be thru social media?

Everything is dead everywhere. Don't know where the people are. Maybe FB groups?

do you even realize how many people i've had to explain what a forum is? im 25 and not a lot my peers know what forums even are. i tell them its kinda like facebook. social media is totally taking over

Tech Convert

Yeah, I guess the thing is in the actual format of all forums, not only this one. I've always been skeptical about forums because of their visual appearance (too much text and buttons, not intuitive at all) and thought that you will wait for too long if you post a question. But after trying it out myself now I suggest using forums for any types of issues since you can find a specified forum for virtually every niche. And if people are active members of a particular forum, they are very likely to be at least intermediate in topic understanding and have their own related experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    Yes this place is dead, unfortunately. I’m on a couple other forums and they are dead too. Serato forum has some ppl still and so does Denon forum. Not sure where everyone is. Maybe real life is better?
    Denon forum is actually really active looooot better than pioneer or Traktor ! I don't understand why the DJTT forum is dead
    (La Chinerie Festival X L'Appart Music )
    Pioneer CDJ900Nexus - Denon SC5000 PRIME - Allen & Heath Xone DB4 - Allen & Heath Xone K1 - Stanton ST150

https://soundcloud.com/nagra-house

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast