New remix out today from me of Alex Bau track... plus the rest of the EP

Default New remix out today from me of Alex Bau track... plus the rest of the EP

Hey everyone...

I have a new remix out today, a minimal remix of Alex Bau's track...
    BEATPORT LINK >> http://tinyurl.com/TR077

below I have posted all the release info (not so personal)

SUPPORT FROM: Wehbba, Patrick Lindsey, Manuel De La Mare, Marco Bailey, Eddie Halliwell, Christian Fischer, Richard Dinsdale, Anderson Noise, James Zabelia, Tomy DeClerque, F.Sonik, Stefano Noferini, Subfractal, Nihil Young, and many more...

---
    From techno great Alex Bau is a wicked banger of a track. Full of destructive drums, a tight bassline, and percs all over the place, this track is a sure fire winner for your techno sets.

The first remix from Simone Tavazzi of Italy is the reason this man is on top right now. Just listen to this and see what real italian techno is al about, and why this producer is getting stuff on many great labels.

Next up is Lance Blaise & Rod B.'s remix that takes the percs of the track to a whole new level. This minimal tech track s sure to follow suit as most of their recent remix have been charting in minimal.

Final mix is from Ariel G & Chris Mackay. New comers to Teggno these 2 deliver with a real powerhouse tech house track which pumps with a killer groove!

http://tinyurl.com/TR077

1. Alex Bau - Drumaddic (Original Mix)
    2. Alex Bau - Drumaddic (Simone Tavazzi Remix)
    3. Alex Bau - Drumaddic (Lance Blaise & Rod B.'s Percaddic Remix)
    4. Alex Bau - Drumaddic (Ariel G & Chris Mackay Remix)

Tech Wizard

i like it. i think your minimal track has the sound that would compliment a lot of dj sets of various genres. i'll be using it in the future for sure. thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by end1 View Post
    i like it. i think your minimal track has the sound that would compliment a lot of dj sets of various genres. i'll be using it in the future for sure. thanks for sharing!
    cheers!

At #47 Beatport Minimal tops