MF3D + Rekordbox -- No momentary switching?

Exclamation MF3D + Rekordbox -- No momentary switching?

I recently purchased a DJM 450, and a MidiFighter 3D to go with it. The mixer comes with license keys for Rekordbox DJ, and the DVS expansion. The plan was to map the MidiFighter to essentially as close to CDJ functionality as possible.; but still make use of the 1 Library solution so when I have CDJ's available from a venue, I can use those. I'm about 80% finished with the mapping, but seem to have come across a huge problem I was unaware of.

I can't seem to map any momentary functions within Rekordbox!? Functions like Cue, and Pitch Bend +/- are still acting as toggles. Even Slip Reverse will not map correctly.

I made sure to switch the control mode in the MF Utility to Ableton, and have confirmed that it is indeed working within Ableton itself. I've tried digging around forums to find a solution, but can't seem to find anything on the matter. At least, no answers. I've found a few threads on Pioneer's forums from users having the same issue, but with other Pioneer controllers. I see that in Traktor and Serato, you can change a midi mapped function's "midi type" after enabling the function, but I see no way to do this in Rekordbox. And Pioneer's Rekordbox Midi Mapping Guide doesn't say anything about it either.

I'm also almost 100% positive that I'm the only person attempting to use this uniquely minimal setup. Finding information has proven to be a challenge, and I have found no sort of content showing this setup as is. If anyone has any sort of solution, I'm willing to try almost anything. This new setup was not so cheap (although less expensive than CDJ's), and I'd very much like the full functionality that I was expecting.

Post Update:

I reached out to Pioneer DJ's Support Team, and eventually received this disappointing response-

"Thank you for contacting Pioneer DJ Product Support team. Unfortunately not all MIDI hardware will work properly with the MIDI functions of rekordbox, I recommend submitting a feature request on the forums for consideration by our software developers for this function on 3rd party Midi controllers."

I attempted to post on the forum, however the page refuses to load. I'm still happy with my setup, but fairly disappointed in Rekordbox's lack of functionality. Hopefully this is something that can be remedied in future updates, as it is definitely just a software problem.

A2-3 If you already activated the license key, please open rekordbox and click Preferences > License to see the license key in the red circle. A2-4 You can find the license key when you log in to rekordbox.com and click Log in or your user name (if already logged in) -> Licenses firstbankcard login.
    Last edited by Jose58; 08-05-2019 at 11:36 PM.