How to map GUI change to Loop Recorder in Traktor Pro 3?

Default How to map GUI change to Loop Recorder in Traktor Pro 3?

Traktor Pro 2 had the Loop Recorder showing in the middle by default, so you could read out the values / amount of beats of your loop for example:
    https://gyazo.com/c343438e22094e562b5df6e69f600cf0

In Traktor Pro 3 this section is placed on a special tab, which u can switch by clicking it with your mouse, see:
    https://gyazo.com/8f78a083d700e0d5e82bfef38600057f

But how would I swap between FX1 & Loop Recorder tab using either keyboard or a midi message/button/value?
    Last edited by bascurtiz; 06-16-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    Current DJ Gear: Kontrol S8 | Denon DN-SC2000 | V-Moda XS / Logitech Z5500
    Past:
    Numark 4TRAK / Kontrol X1 + Z1 + F1 / Novation Twitch / Denon MC3000
    Reloop Jockey 3 Remix / M-Audio Xponent / V-Moda Crossfade LP

I asked at the NI forum after (since I think this is more related to the new UI of version 3) and got a handy workaround replied:

"You can't. There is one thing you can do with midi commands. Layout-->Layout Selector. You have to prepare a Layout with FX Unit 1/3 showing and another Layout with the Loop Recorder showing. Then use the Layout Selector control assignment to switch between the two."

This will do fine!

https://www.native-instruments.com/f...ch-tab.357767/
    Current DJ Gear: Kontrol S8 | Denon DN-SC2000 | V-Moda XS / Logitech Z5500
    Past:
    Numark 4TRAK / Kontrol X1 + Z1 + F1 / Novation Twitch / Denon MC3000
    Reloop Jockey 3 Remix / M-Audio Xponent / V-Moda Crossfade LP

Glad you can work with this.

One of the many software functions Native Instruments should have implemented midi commands for.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I use Bomes to emulate mouse clicks by pressing keys/buttons. For example I can select and clear any modifier and it's value with my Maschine Jam hardware and also duplicate, delete, deck assignment, controller types, interaction modes, 8 values, add each FX Unit type of command individually, add a group of commands i.e. all 8 modifiers when I'm creating mod reset function, add any individual modifier, scroll encoder to click on next/prev command which is useful when editing large group of commands and much more. The most useful one is delete mapped to encoder scroll because sometimes I don't want to press a button 100 times...

Also great for photoshop shortcuts ar any other software which doesn't allow midi mapping interface.