Ableton / Midi FLighter 3D call for help...
    Tech Convert

Default Ableton / Midi FLighter 3D call for help...

Hi all,

I think I need some help here! I was thinking of getting a Push controller to use with Ableton. But it occurred to me I might be able to do a lot of what Push does with my MF 3D.

I have had a look on the mappings, and everything there seems to be years old.

I have also googled this extensively and can't find information which helps.

I have looked on this page;

https://techtools.zendesk.com/hc/en-...on-Setup-Guide

But my MF Utility doesn't have the "CC or Software mode ‘ableton’" option which is mentioned.

I can probably do the midi mapping myself, but I don't know what I should be mapping to in order to get the best "Push type experience" with the MF.

So, my cry for help is, firstly, does anyone have a good Ableton MF3D mapping they want to part with. Or if not, is there somewhere I can find a list of things I should map to, in order for it to work best with Ableton?

I feel as though the MF3D could be great, but I don't know where to start.

Oh, and one final question - the RH bottom side button seems to switch the MF midi off. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for some pointers. Have a great weekend everyone!

Tech Convert

I guess another question is, what does the Midifighter control in Ableton before I start mapping?