OT: F*ck You I Wont Do What (Simon Cowell) Told Me. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I am so working that song into my next club gig

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

The Sebastian Edit is slamming!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Just played the single to 1,000 people and it was UNBELIEVABLE.
    Ive played that song 100s maybe 1000s of times but tonite was something special.
    It was all people were asking for all nite and im talking student, high street club (not too shabby though).

One of the best Xmas gigs ive ever done. I am stoked. Very drunk and happy.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    The Sebastian Edit is slamming!
    hell yea, hah you know he (SebastiAn) originally wanted to be a rapper?

Don't listen to the radio definitely not commercial only listen to pirate so I am completely clueless as to what's in the top 40 infact i thought it might have finally disappeared up it's own jacksie, but to see Simon Cowell lose out is always nice, one nauseating bell-end, as for Joe McElderry!

anyways good on RATM!

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

to my knowledge Simon Cowell is to "X-Factor" as Vince McMahon is to "WWE" (formally WWF), just some dip, who plays the "bad guy" on some lame show, everyone's hatin' as if it's real.

the ironic thing is, that most people did what they were told and bought the RATM single via a facebook campaign.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by galaxion View Post
    the ironic thing is, that most people did what they were told and bought the RATM single via a facebook campaign.
    good quotei was 1 of them.was worth it for that youtube video alone.is simon cowell a music fan?.i know he's a good business man.would like to have a gander at his music collection.maybe a sinita album in it. ha ha

...and Sony/EMI won in the end
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastStephen View Post
    to my knowledge Simon Cowell is to "X-Factor" as Vince McMahon is to "WWE" (formally WWF), just some dip, who plays the "bad guy" on some lame show, everyone's hatin' as if it's real.
    No Simon Cowell owns all of Xfactor. When it was "Pop Stars" and "Pop Idol" back in the day your right it was owned by 'nasty' Nigel Lithgow who was the bad guy for the very first season if i remember correctly. After a short time he decided to be behind the scenes and Cowell came in as the bad guy, but then Cowell (showing what a good business man he is even if he's a wank) convinced ITV to drop Pop Stars/Idol and instead run Xfactor (and the Britain's got talent) which he owns totally.

And looks like the same is happening in America. He has been content to stay under the American Idol banner and just be the bad guy (while still getting a shitload of money) because he felt the brand was too strong and trying to move away from it with a rival program wouldn't work. But there are rumblings that he has now quit Idol and wont be on the next season, instead launching his own rival show again.

anyway have a look at http://www.saveourmusicindustry.com

k
    Last edited by kevinmcdonough; 01-06-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast