Editing Traktor Recordings
    Tech Wizard

Default Editing Traktor Recordings

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes!!
    What program should i use to cut up and condense my traktor recordings??

This one is made with that purpose and sounds way better than the fucking Audacity someone is going to recommend in about a minute: http://www.milosoftware.com/en/index...ody=cdwave.php
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

If you want to add split cues then a program like pepe mentions will do the trick. If you want to actually trim your recording up, get rid of glitches, normalise etc you want to use something like soundforge, audition (or audacity on a budget). Personally i use Audition and izotope RX but whatever does what you need. The freeware Audacity does a good job.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

*slaps in a fresh magazine*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

WTF just happened up there...?

But yeah... I usually use a nice multi-track program for this kind of thing, like CoolEdit (Audition now) or Soundtrack Pro. You could get by on Sound Booth, but cutting things up in that program just sucks.
    http://dj.wondershock.com
    VCI-100 SE V3/Axiom 25 MkII/Traktor Pro/Macbook Pro 15" 4GB Quadcore
    Focusrite Saffire 6/Pioneer HDJ-2000