Virtual DJ VS Tractor Pro - Why not ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I also have to say that during the last 3 or 4 years I used a cracked version 3.4 (Hey, I was young and wanted to test it...), a "limited edition" that came with my first controller and now a fully payed Pro version and neither on Windows nor my Macbook I ever had any problems with Virtual DJ.
    That's the worst thing about computers. Sometimes stuff that works for everybody else, just don't work for you although it should. :P

Tech Convert

I know it is 100% controller related , but why wouldn't they take the responsibility and either remove it form the supported devices or give me my money back. Instead the blocked my account when I started complaining about it.

I posted a request on their system and they did try to help but even buying another computer didn't help so I waited for 2 weeks before I started complaining about it in the main forum.

the first post I did was locked and later deleted and any other post I did after that one was also deleted. After that they blocked my account so that I can no longer share my experience to the other users and they don't loose any more sales.

Today I was on the phone with them asking for a refund, but basically they sais : Sorry your problem , we have got your money and don't care anymore.

Before I got the controller it was working fine with the keyboard and the mouse so it is strictly related to the controller and the jogwheel itself , but why would I buy another controller which might work and might not.

Yes it is controller related, but honestly I don't care what is the reason. I bought another computer and this is enough for troubleshooting.

So what you are saying is that because you got a controller that isnt working right you want Atomix to give you your money back? How about complaining to Vestax?

And they dont remove it because the majority of vci´s doesnt suffer the syxexid problem.

Again, as VDJ is working as it should, why should they refund you? If even a new computer didnt solve the problem, what else should they have done to help you? Write a new driver for your controller?

Btw, is your new laptop one with a i3/5/7 processor. I´ve seen maaaaany user that had problems with those also

Its a shame they blocked you and erased your post´s, i would have like to read them and the responses. And did they also lock out your serial, or can you still login and download updates?

oh, and have you seen the video i posted?
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

were those just vdj skins in that video, or were there a lot of traktor users?

edit: and were you one of those peeps?
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Tech Convert

No I can't get updates they blocked me 100%

About your video the gig is too short to really count.
    I would never trust VDJ for a real gig.
    Still to see somebody that does.

As I sais it is controler related , but it crashes becuase VDJ doesn't handle it properly , otherwise why would it work with traktor ?

I hope soon when traktor supports video people stop pretending that there is no issue with this buggy software.

All serious DJ I know use traktor and there is a reason why.
    I was stupid enough to be fooled by the nice skins and the NET search which never worked.I know it is blocked , but it is like anything else with this software.

Yes, its me in the video using VDJ.All the other MFC dj´s ( yo fellas!!) where using traktor. It was running about 4 hours in total, flawless. I play a 6 hour slot every weekend, also flawless. If this doesnt count to trust the program, than i dont know. IDK where youre from, but here in Germany a lot of discos run VDJ. They wouldnt if it was not to be trusted.

Why does the vci100 work with Traktor? Maybe for the same reason that the NS7 or the vci 300 dont work in traktor but in VDJ. Different programs, different codes and so on. I bet i cant use my x360 controller on your ps3, do i?

I can understand where you are coming from, i try to get my bcd300 to work with vdj since i upgraded to W7, but this is behringers fault, not vdj´s. It also didnt work flawless out of the box for me like SSL, but with a little bit knowledge that needs to be dug out of the vdj forums my system is totally trusted by me.

But maybe i´m just that guy that has luck

I dj for a living on VDJ. Clubs, weddings, private parties, street festivals with 1000's of people. I use video for fashion shows and charity auctions. I regularly run it for 5, 6 hours at a time. I'm sorry you're having a hard time, and it's pretty messed up of them to delete your account, but I don't think your experience with them is typical.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Absolutely, normally they dont ban people so easily over there. Thats why i wanted to read the original post. Maybe the OP did come across rude or something?

Being rude doesn't warrant what they done. They are clearly not a decent business if they treat their customers like that. It makes much more sense to please customers and build up a good reputation, no wonder their reputation is bad.

Personally I would never use VDJ even if it was the best dj software out there because I will never support people who treat their customers like that.

If the vci 100 works with other software and not their software then the problem clearly lies in VDJ. They should have a list of controllers with known problems, in that case they would be in the right. That means they should have refunded him. They aren't losing out on money really with a refund as there is no physical product involved, just a download. What they would get instead is a happy person that would give them a better reputation which is what makes VDJ so unapproachable for a lot of people.

They deserve it though.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strestus View Post
    No I can't get updates they blocked me 100%

I find it hard to believe that they would block your Forum account and your Product Support without some reason other than you complained.

Quote Originally Posted by Decitronic View Post
    Being rude doesn't warrant what they done. .
    Yes it does. It warrants that you get warned and eventually, if you persist you get banned from any forum. A forum is not a right it is a privilege and is not connected to you right for product support and updates.

Being rude doesnt mean you lose the right to product support or upgrades.
    That is a legal right unless you breach the EULA.

Id be interested to know what was said.

If VDJ banned him from the Forum for being rude then tough... dont be rude to people that are trying to help ... period.
    If they banned him for anything else then id be suspicious of VDJs attitude.

I am very surprised that they withdrew Upgrade rights. That is a serious step to take.

Jus sayin (from experience).

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast