Traktor bug - any suggestions? (Video inside)

Default Traktor bug - any suggestions? (Video inside)

Okay, I looked around anywhere I could think of, but couldn't find anything on this - maybe I just don't know what exactly to look for.

Anyway, Here's my problem. With some files, when I get close to the end of a file (or even let it stop) and scroll backwards either with a jog wheel, Midi-mapped move command or mouse, the sound disappears and the file cannot be played anymore until reloaded. This is really annoying when I try to loop some part close to the end.
    The weird thing: This happens with some files (and can be reproduced with these), but with others it doesn't. Filetype seems not to be the issue, it happens with m4a files from iTunes as well as with mp3s from Beatport or any other store. It also does not matter which soundcard I use or if I use vinyl control, a Midi controller or mouse and keyboard only.

It may be worth mentioning that I first realized this with traktor 1.2.x. For a couple of reasons I dont want to go back to older versions.

I use traktor scratch duo on a mac.

I also recorded the following video, just in case I didn't explain the problem well.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edit: As embedding youtube videos seems not to work for me, please follow this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_35cgQwQjzk
    Last edited by jimbob5000; 12-26-2009 at 06:05 PM.

This is a known issue/bug with Traktor 1.2.x
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Thanks for the info. In the meanwhile a Youtube user contacted me and pointed me to the correct thread on the NI forums. No idea why I couldn't find it myself, I guess I just couldn't come up with correct search phrase.