Christmas Mashup, Belch style :) on an oxygen 8...

Default Christmas Mashup, Belch style :) on an oxygen 8...

Hey y'all,
    The first mix I've made on my current Oxygen 8 setup. Interesting EQing in parts (I apologise - that's my crap mixer's fault!)

Hope you enjoy it. Please leave comments and rate it in aid of my future improvement - I really value you guys opinion over anyone else in this field

Oh, and feel free to download.

Grabbing it now mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Sick man! Like this alot, these are the sort of tunes I like to hear and play myself.
    I didn't think the EQing was that bad, I probably only noticed a couple of places. Having said that my EQing is far from great.

Could you track ID the tune you bring in at 25:10 please?
    2 x Technics 1210 mk2, 2 x Ortofon Concorde Pro S, Ecler Nuo 2.0, Sennheiser HD-25 II, VCI-100 SE, Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/jainsy/jainsy-...from-this-week

could you put up a full tracklist up, theres a few belters in this!

This just reminds me how much i ned to sort my bloody gear out though, i need to use my oxy soon!

pardon my french, but this is fucking fantastic matt! man i wish i had this to play on saturday afternoon would have been perfect. any chance of a higher quality copy so i can burn this baby off?
    Tunewise, your selections imo were spot on and the way you dropped in a few surprises here and there was awesome. I'm still tripping out over the last tune/tunes, Drum & Bass over a chrissy carol, brilliant
    Last edited by Jester; 12-27-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "