weird problem with launchpad LED feedback when i installed maschine
    Tech Wizard

Default weird problem with launchpad LED feedback when i installed maschine

hi,

I recently purchased a launchpad and maschine. I first started mapping the launchpad in traktor after downloading the launchpad drivers. Everything was working fine had full led feedback(hotcue state, loops, play/pause etc.). So i installed maschine next, updated drivers etc. I was going to start to fiddle with midi clock(syncing maschine and traktor). But to my frusteration my launchpads LED's didn't work properly anymore. Some would light up on startup and stay lite, but all were unresponsive. All the mapped buttons still work with traktor, just no feedback which is the main reason i wanted this controller. I checked if the out port was selected, tryed uninstalling maschine, reinstalling launchpad drivers but still no luck. Im not sure if maschine is interfering with the launchpad or if just a coincidence that launchpad that isn't design for traktor stopped working when i installed maschine. The place i bought it from has a 30 day no question asked return policy so im more dissapointed that i can't make it work properly.

im have macbook pro 10.5.5
    traktor pro 1.2

thx for any feedback

kpb

Tech Wizard

ok so i installed the traktor demo(1.2.3) on my friends pc which has maschine installed on it too and the launchpad seems to work fine. So i uninstalled my cracked version of traktor 1.2.1 and downloaded the demo. still nothing... im really confused right now. if anyone can help me shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

Tech Wizard

well i reached my end with the launchpad and took it back. i ended up exchanging it for a kaossillator, after playing with it for a few hours i think it worked out for the better