Traktor Playlists after recording.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Playlists after recording.

Hi all, I was wondering if there is a way to get a the played tracks of a mix that you recorded in Traktor, but did not really pay attention, did not write them down in order nor nothing. Before you could just click the most left button, and it would sort them in order what you had played, but now it does not do that anymore for some reason, and when you startup Traktor again, of course its gone. The NML file is there, but ....

Anyways, long time no see guys, been really busy with life, and only getting into djing again now. Just picked up my Midi controller in Spain the other week haha... SIX MONTHS without playing around at all, and around 600 tracks richer (Been buying music like a mother of a gun lately)....

So well, love and light yall, and hope someone can help me with this!

Woah! Welcome back dude!

Still looking for the same thing. I heared there was a history library, but so far rumours only.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hey Tekki my man!! yeah long time hehehehe. Too long to be honest. But getting back on track. Have some awsome stuff coming up, some seminars and shit here for digital djs that I will host and invite some cool guests to.... well, more about that later hehehe.

I saw this thing called Trainspotter, but that was not really what I was looking for, eventhough, it looks like a tool I will be using in the future

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Traktor has 2 History playlist.
    A current Session History in the Browser Tree. This is emtpied upon shut down of Traktor.
    Also there is Archive which is in the Explorer Node in the Browser Tree.
    This has a list of all your session listed by date.

K

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Hey Tekki my man!! yeah long time hehehehe. Too long to be honest. But getting back on track. Have some awsome stuff coming up, some seminars and shit here for digital djs that I will host and invite some cool guests to.... well, more about that later hehehe.
    Woah bro', sounds too cool to be true. If ya like, let's hook up on MSN.

I saw this thing called Trainspotter, but that was not really what I was looking for, eventhough, it looks like a tool I will be using in the future
    Mmmm, sounds cool, will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Traktor has 2 History playlist.
    A current Session History in the Browser Tree. This is emtpied upon shut down of Traktor.
    Also there is Archive which is in the Explorer Node in the Browser Tree.
    This has a list of all your session listed by date.

K
    Aahhhh, that's the one, will be looking into this one!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

K was right on the money... It's even in the correct order of playing!

Browse tree > Playlists / Mixes > History

After this, select the date and you're home free.

Cheers guys, but I think that I am doing something wrong. Cause that does not work for me. Do I have to do something special to make it save the played state?

check in the browser tree -> explorer -> history/playlist -> date of the set u played this should definetly work!
    by the way welcome back man!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

^^ What he said should do it.

And good to see you around these parts again, man. You've definitely been missed
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast