PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix - Page 2
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

You shure on that one Jester?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Damn typos. Sure ofcourse.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yeah!

Sounds GOOD!

As DvlsAdvct says.....i won't be ready for a bit. Busy moving and what not.

I will definately have my shit setup over the weekend (while my g/f hangs the curtains and arranges the furniture)....as I have my priorities straight!

LOL

We gonna have a style set for this mix or do we all just play our own styles and fav's?

EG.....If we have it set to daytime.....i am out.....or Prog.....I am out too.
    Got none of that shit.

So i guess its each playing their own.
    I rate it will give the entire mix character as you will be able hear the diff in genre and mixing style.

My mate and I did a back to back (3 trax each rotation) for about 3 hours at a private club party. Some of my mates really like it.....cuz its never boring.
    As soon as the hardness of the nightime gets to ya....the hard daytime style kicks in and it goes round and round.

Keeps it fresh the whole time.

Like....I get bored if a producer plays a Live set thats longer that an hour. Its the same for too long. I prefer the DJ set's. So this should turn out nicely!

So who is gonna start the tomfoolery and go first?

Also....shall we announce which trax we gonna use before hand maybe? Then we can kinda get a feel for the other persons bit and hear their tracks?

Might boost the effort involved?

just a suggestion.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

i vote you go last dude you play the same as lil bro , aka fuckin hard
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

lol @ tekki spamming to get to 4k
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

HEHEHEH

No worries!

I am used to it!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

haha. this is gonna be fun. no rush to get it sorted tho i reckon, gotta find someone else also.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, no rush. And no specific styles. I say just make good mixes that flow. I'm not keen on that whole "one style" thing. i'm way too schizoid for it.

But yeah, regardless, whenever.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Groovy. Have you finally finished your big organisation mission man?!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

ugh yes. Other than the 20 CDs I have on my way here from my holiday money, at least. 15000 songs trimmed down to a little over 1700. Fucking nightmare, man. And I know I missed stuff cause iTunes decided not to properly decode a bunch of stuff but I can rerip that as the time comes. But regardless, yeah, it's done.

Got a bunch of Psy, need more, but isn't that usually the way of things?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast