PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix - Page 4
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ghahaha.

Nah, it had to deal with shitty internet connections.
    No foul/harm done, just a bad delay.

The overall experience and mix was great!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yes we have a slight problem with having slower interwebz than the US right now. How embarassing.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

haha...well tekki is from the netherlands...he must be puffing the finest stuff all the time
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    yes we have a slight problem with having slower interwebz than the US right now. How embarassing.
    Nah, he had a connection that was more off than on, amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    haha...well tekki is from the netherlands...he must be puffing the finest stuff all the time
    LOLz... Sorry to burst your bubble, but I quit smoking 7 years ago. Stopped smoking the herb even longer ago.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Us trancers do real drvgs anyways (apparently)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

LOLz.... Yeah heared some great stories about PsyTrance parties and performances.

Well it takes a lot of energy to dance for 24 hours. redbulls just don't cut it lol.

True that.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Damn me and my need to sleep, and all this fucking snow. I hate snow on work days. I want to murder snow on work days.

Regardless, yeah, however long it takes it won't take as long as that Megamix vol. 2 where after it was done I lost my track list, y'know, 8 months after I submitted it, and gave the wrong one.

Whoops
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Hahahah, would be epic to even top that one off...

But still... Need to find some interesting Psy, and I might be jumping in as well.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast