PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Default PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix

So who's down?

I'm calling for a DJTT Psytrance mix. I know Sarasin is out of commission for another week or two, but we can use that time to get sorted.

I say we have 4 DJs doing two rounds, each 10-15 minutes long. This doesn't need to be burned to a CD or anything so it can go over.

Or do we want to keep this to standard CD length?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Just keeping an eye on this topic... I just <3 these threads.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

We should have a race to 4,000, Tek. First one gets the other one an IOU for one round trip to their home country
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

No fair, you're just 100 ahead of me.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

So, let's just make it an invitation.

Or are you really up to paying dutch airport taxes?

Still no reply.... and no other signups for psytrance....

Not even Bento?

Change the name and i'm keen i noticed there are 3 or four new guys that dig on psy they might be interested also mate. Id rather just do one run personally what say thee to 4 x 30 mins, making a full 2 hour set?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i put 20 bucks each way on the race to 4k
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

LoLz.

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast