How To Use the Midifighter Menu Mode (Classic & Pro only) - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Hey Guys,
    I had this crazy idea in my head that i have been trying the last two days to get to work i am down to the last part, I bought the MF and X1 awhile back. The idea was to hook them up to my S2 by having the X1 control decks c + d and the S2 control decks a + b and then the midi fighter do all the effects for both, I have it right now to where the S2 does decks AB and the X1 does CD but i can't get the MF to link up it just displays the second LED and won't light up any other buttons, Any advice or help would be great!!!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Try another USB cable with the Midi fighter. Also does the Midi Fighter work without the X1 and S2 plugged in? It could be a power issue

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Try another USB cable with the Midi fighter. Also does the Midi Fighter work without the X1 and S2 plugged in? It could be a power issue

The midi fighter does work with the S2 plugged in, The MF and X1 are the only ones running off the laptop the S2 is hooked up to an external power source so i am pretty sure there isnt a power issue. I will try another power cable when i get home from work and let you know, Do you think all three could run in sync?

Tech Wizard

When entering menu mode im only getting 5 flashing LEDS not 8 in the the menu items section. This is with th MF pro. Then im having issues when loading the TSI file, can anyone help please?
    Midi Fighter Classic, Midi Fighter Pro, Audio 10, Kontrol X1, Mixdeck, Kontrol S4, Pioneer CDJ 2000 x2, Pioneer DJM 700k, MacBook Pro 10.6.6, Trakor Pro 1.2.7, Traktor Pro 2 2.02 - Traktor Scratch Pro 2. AIAIAI TMA 1s http://soundcloud.com/abh_promotions. @rockinghudson
    London, England

Hi Rockson,

Please use the midi fighter utility to make any changes, this is much easier than the menu mode method.

Tech Wizard

But it says to use both?

I want to set up my MF pro to be Instant grat like my MF with the added features of the crossfaders?
    Midi Fighter Classic, Midi Fighter Pro, Audio 10, Kontrol X1, Mixdeck, Kontrol S4, Pioneer CDJ 2000 x2, Pioneer DJM 700k, MacBook Pro 10.6.6, Trakor Pro 1.2.7, Traktor Pro 2 2.02 - Traktor Scratch Pro 2. AIAIAI TMA 1s http://soundcloud.com/abh_promotions. @rockinghudson
    London, England

Can you point me towards the info you are using?

The utility can be used to do everything the menu mode used to do, I apologize if you have been lead down the wrong path here, this forum has a lot of out of date information floating around...

Tech Student

I have tried to access the Menu mode on my midi fighter 3D, but when I hold down the top left button while resetting the midi fighter I get instead all button lighting up in columns of different colours and slowly going through the colours, not the "7 option keys and a flashing "exit" key" described above.
    What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Kstarr View Post
    I have tried to access the Menu mode on my midi fighter 3D, but when I hold down the top left button while resetting the midi fighter I get instead all button lighting up in columns of different colours and slowly going through the colours, not the "7 option keys and a flashing "exit" key" described above.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Same here it just does this for eternity... I just want to turn 4 banks mode off. Help please?
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011