Tor 1.5 vinyl control in rewire
    Tech Convert

Default Tor 1.5 vinyl control in rewire

Hello all,
    I have a question. Maybe someone can help or direct me to a thread if there is one, i was unable to find.
    I am using torq 1.5, connectiv and time coded vinyl. I am able to to rewire torq to logic 8. I am able to setup and receive sound from torq in logic, only when i use internal commands in torq. I want to use vinyl so i can scratch and other what nots into my track. Is it possible to have vinyl control while in rewire mode. I have played with many settings in torq. If anyone can shed light on this i would be greatfully appreciative. thank you again.
    Vci-100se(with arcade buttons DONE!) Numark tt200, Macbook with 4gb ram, Axiom 25, MPD 32, Torq Connectiv with Time coded vinyl, Traktor Pro(new convert with Vci)

You cant use timecode in rewire mode - this is a problem with the way rewire works.

Torq acts as a client while Logic acts as a host.

Its impossible to send audio from the host to the client, or from your soundcard to the client. Audio can only pass from the client to the host, or from your soundcard to the host.

You cant in this instance pass audio from your soundcard to the client, then pass audio from the client to the host.

Instead you will need to use JackDM or another similar peice of software that can have more elaborate audio routing setups.

Tech Convert

Thanks Bento, i appreciate the response. I come to the end of the rope and realize that torq is not for me anymore, especially since i got vci 100 and traktor, and as i am attempting to map my vci and mpd 32 into an all in one setup. I plan to sell my torq and table mixer setup and stick with controllers, i am liking them more and more as i proceed down the the midi rabbit hole. Thanks again for the help, i greatly appreciate it.
    Vci-100se(with arcade buttons DONE!) Numark tt200, Macbook with 4gb ram, Axiom 25, MPD 32, Torq Connectiv with Time coded vinyl, Traktor Pro(new convert with Vci)