traktor pro rip off
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor pro rip off

hi all got vestax vci 100 se with traktor le and as i went to upgrade it to PRO its costing me a whoping 129 euros as im living in ireland.I tought it was $119 working around 76 euros.has it gone up in price as i think thats kinda pricey

Just done a quick search on it for the UK, coming out at about £99 or 110 euros + delivery.

Saving £65 on the full price, not bad for free software...
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I live in the US and it cost me 139.00 USD to upgrade just a couple of days ago. I just did a check and that should come out to about 97 Euros, I did not have any sales tax applied living here in California, does that price have any sales tax, or VAT ?

Not sure about ROI but in the UK it is back up to 17.5% as of... now!
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I was curious and tested it for here in Spain and it's the same: €129 but they are charging a 19% of VAT while in Spain we pay the 16% not sure if the price is correct.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Sorta lucky here in NZ. we do have sales tax (GST) pretty much the same as VAT but only 12.5%. That only applies to goods & services produced here tho, so when we get shit from overseas, apart from the exchange rate things are reasonably cheap for us.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

it cost me 99euros when i upgraded with traktor le said it was a special offer at the tme cant remember if their was tax tho.im living in galway nice to see another irish man on the site where bouts you livin jimbo.

Tech Wizard

but when i bought the vestax vci se i was told was that the upgrade download was gonna be $119.So the price has gone up then.ah well just have to hold out till i have the money.Im living in meath beefy.Have you got the vestax vci?????????

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by beefy23 View Post
    it cost me 99euros when i upgraded with traktor le said it was a special offer at the tme cant remember if their was tax tho.im living in galway nice to see another irish man on the site where bouts you livin jimbo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    but when i bought the vestax vci se i was told was that the upgrade download was gonna be $119.So the price has gone up then.ah well just have to hold out till i have the money.Im living in meath beefy.Have you got the vestax vci?????????
    Irish meself lads from Derry. Is there many more on the site?

Tech Wizard

must well be,have u got a vci 100???did u get trakor pro if u have and how much did it set u back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast