Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor Pro 4 do not load Xone 4 maps properly.
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor Pro 4 do not load Xone 4 maps properly.

Xone K2 - Traktor 3.5 and 4 Windows 10.0

I have an issue with the K2 and Traktor mapping.

Many times the maps do not load properly. The big button on the right (Exit Setup) stays permanently ON. That is it, the Browser On does not turn off when I enter the decks' playback mode and some functions fail.
    It does not happen all the time but it does happen a lot.
    When my map loads correctly, my mapping works perfectly, the Browser On light turns on and off perfectly. I am satisfied with my mapping but it only has that issue.
    I deleted and reinstalled the latest version of the K2 driver

Any ideas.... I really appreciate your help

No good idea really; my K2 has been working with all version since Traktor Pro 2. This may be a hardware problem.

Tech Convert

Default My Traktor 4-Xone K2 mapp does not load properly

Hi Sulherokhh. Thanks for your kind reply.

Do you mean the K2 or the laptop?

Yes this is really weird.
    I am respecting the midi channel and the layer on each map.
    I recently discovered that loading old 3rd party maps (Allen and Heat or DjProTools and others) they open perfectly.
    Then I open my map and it opens perfectly too.
    It looks like loading old maps something is reseted and then my maps open fine... kind of ghosts.

Thanks again

Which import function are you using? The big one at the bottom of the Pref window or the small one at the top of the Pref-ControllerManager pane?
    Also, do you have any duplicate mappings in the dropdown list? Are any of your mappings' IN/OUT settings set to 'All ports' or are they dedicated to the K2?

My guess would be that several mapping files are active for your device at the same time when the malfunction is going on.

Tech Convert

Thumbs up Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor Pro 4 - Xone K2 do not load maps properly.

Hi Sulherokhh.

The problem is solved (Stevan checked my Traktor TSI map) and I had the M1 modifier with an unnecessary Add Out.

Thanks for your help.

That's super nice of Stevan. Nice you got it sorted! Enjoy...