Removing Traktor LE Sticker - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

That's exactly why I wanted to remove the sticker. Would the new overlay have a bump as a result of this sticker. I know I'm being a bit paranoid though but I just wanted to be safe. You guys think I'm crazy for stressing out over something this small?

Paranoid: Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.

lol Why trust us? Kiddin' - Well.. it is not difficult to remove the sticker... if you want to play it safe... Hey it's your money, your gear. If that is going to keep your peace of mind.. go ahead and remove the sticker... nothing to loose.
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Get scotch / masking tape and continually apply it and peel it off... don't rub it in and then peel it off, apply it gently as if you are dabbing it in paint.

This method seems to work on boxes where you just peeled of the price tag, so I'm assuming it'd work in this case as well...

Tech Mentor

Thanks for your help. No no, I didn't peel it off. I bought this second hand and the sticker was peeled off already. The goo was left behind. Anyways I managed to get it off. Thanks for the help. Also, I come to you guys because I trust the forum a lot so don't laugh if I ask a silly question similar to this again =X.

I was reading the topic and thinkin: "damn, that's so easy.. why asking how to remove a sticker? ". And then I removed mine, and used some kind of solvent.

I erased the "sensor" label. I didnt know it was going to remove the painted stuff on the Vestax. GAH! WHo laughs last, laughs best.

Tech Mentor

Sucks Gueen. After a day of posts, I just tried my luck with water. It removed all the goo without damaging anything. Now it's time for the overlays =D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12