Show off your "STYLEFLIP" Gear Ideas - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

nice
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I email flipstyle my ideas and never heard back from them. So i never got around to ordering my stuff.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by D!RK View Post
    woot just got mine today, sizing is a bit off but oh wells, i can deal with it (sorry for the crappy phone pic)
    How is the size off?

I'm wondering because I just downloaded your .psd template from another thread and wanted to be sure I make any adjustments before setting it up and hunting down a local printer.

Been working on designing a template of my own, first by tracing a scan I made of my TC faceplate (had to stitch the thing together from two scans), and another from a vector image I pulled from the .pdf manual. The scan I made seems to show the transport buttons being set lower than the template and the vector image, but that might be a problem with the process I had to use to scan the thing.

Hope you enjoyed the mini-biography. Lemme know what needs to be fixed, and thanks.
    Last edited by PIX-1138; 12-28-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910