Analyze is screwing up my BPMs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

why don't you lock the BPMs in Traktor you know are spot on?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm sorry if I missed it, but why do you need to have a separate program tell you the BPM when traktor will do that anyway? I used MIK for all my songs, but I have it only tell me the key. And locking the BPM should solve your problem like Padi said.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    why don't you lock the BPMs in Traktor you know are spot on?
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I'm sorry if I missed it, but why do you need to have a separate program tell you the BPM when traktor will do that anyway? I used MIK for all my songs, but I have it only tell me the key. And locking the BPM should solve your problem like Padi said.
    So far from what I know, I have to load the track into the deck in order to lock it. How would I do bulk locks because loading one by one will take forever.

Im not using traktor because even though its more accurate, the BPMs come out as either /2, exact, or x2 the actual amount and I want no maintenance right now because I find im spending more time calculating then actually DJing. Also from what I have read on these boards, a lot of people say that traktor's BPM calculations are horrible and inaccurate.

Traktor's really pretty good and you even say yourself it's more accurate. You can bulk lock the BPM by selecting all of the tracks, right clicking and clicking enable BPM lock.

Try changing the BM detection range in preference like garygary suggested and see if that fixes your incorrect BPM problem.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Traktor's really pretty good and you even say yourself it's more accurate. You can bulk lock the BPM by selecting all of the tracks, right clicking and clicking enable BPM lock.

Try changing the BM detection range in preference like garygary suggested and see if that fixes your incorrect BPM problem.
    Right click where? when I select all and right click in the browser window its not listed.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7...10102at121.png

Just to confirm you right clicked the track that were selected correct? I'm sure you did that and the bulk locking of BPM's is a new feature in S4.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Just to confirm you right clicked the track that were selected correct? I'm sure you did that and the bulk locking of BPM's is a new feature in S4.
    yes, I right clicked and thats the menu that I see. Also my traktor is up to date. ver 1.2.7

S4? you mean the controller?

Quote Originally Posted by DJDocStrange View Post
    yes, I right clicked and thats the menu that I see. Also my traktor is up to date. ver 1.2.7

S4? you mean the controller?
    The software that ships with the S4 controller is called the S4 software. NI has already said the Pro will be getting at least most if not all of the S4 features so hopefully this BM lock will be one of them.

Just to prove I'm not crazy.

Chris Jennings FHP

The software that ships with the S4 controller is called the S4 software. NI has already said the Pro will be getting at least most if not all of the S4 features so hopefully this BM lock will be one of them.

Just to prove I'm not crazy.
    I sure hope we get it. So i'll just not use traktor until it gets updated
    but seriously thats what should be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12