VIDEO: Cldn't afford a Mashine so I did this with an MPC - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

How do you go about learning the techniques used in the vid?
    Traktor Pro 2 -/- Xone 92 -/- Audio 8 DJ -/- 2x Kontrol X1 -/- Maschine -/- Xone XD53 -/- KRK RP6

Motif, that's a pretty good video, I just personally don't care much for the part of the song that you chose to drum over.

If you guys are interested there are a lot more videos like that out, not taking anything away from Motif at all, he did a great job.

Here's my personal favorite, it's one I watched for hours upon hours before purchasing my own Maschine.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NativeIn...FSVe7Aodj25xGA

Great!!
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Motif, that's a pretty good video, I just personally don't care much for the part of the song that you chose to drum over.

If you guys are interested there are a lot more videos like that out, not taking anything away from Motif at all, he did a great job.

Here's my personal favorite, it's one I watched for hours upon hours before purchasing my own Maschine.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NativeIn...FSVe7Aodj25xGA
    I've seen that video and its one of my favorites too as for the technique, I basically started out by just learning how to drum on the mpc for a couple of months and once I got comfortable, I began to add in other elements one after another.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123