cheap/light MIDI controller for travel? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i suspect he already found his solution as he wanted something for the summer. my bad for reviving a thread from april - i was searching for any info on the icon idj and this was the latest thread that mentioned it.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Guru

oh haha, never even look at the date, oh well :P
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    i suspect he already found his solution as he wanted something for the summer. my bad for reviving a thread from april - i was searching for any info on the icon idj and this was the latest thread that mentioned it.
    Haha yeah I took the trip and came back already Wound up going with just my computer as someone else was gonna show up with a VCI-100. But before he got there I talked to the DJ who was up after me, and he was setting up serato for his set, so I just used that But thanks for all the tips!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    oh haha, never even look at the date, oh well :P
    haha same

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123