Mixtrack Pro Mapping for Hot Cues ?!
    Tech Convert

Default Mixtrack Pro Mapping for Hot Cues ?!

well hello there, im using traktor pro 2.1.1 and have been using some different mappings to get hot cues on my mixtrack. But somehow all of them are bugged or too complex. for example when ive imported and used this one, my play/pause and some other buttons wouldnt work. other mappings for instance take out the sync button or activate the eq kills at the same time or offer some super complex interface which i think is too difficult for me.

what i'm asking for is just a mapping which replaces the EQ kill buttons with hot cue buttons just like the virtual dj version of it. (and maybe some cool LED stuff )

i would be incredibly grateful if someone could help me out to solve this.

thanks in advance

If you can live without the sync buttons, try this one. If you find it's activating the kills when you try to use the hot cues then you may have forgotten to un-load the previous mapping before loading the new one.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    you may have forgotten to un-load the previous mapping before loading the new one.
    yep, that made my day. thanks.

another rookie question; i've installed traktor pro but somehow the effects are not working. i can choose them, turn them on and manually adjust them but they will not be affecting the song. any advice on that ?

edit:

plus somehow after installin the map somehow the latency of the second deck (yes the second deck only) has significantly decreased. the the song will play/pause a lot later after i hit the button on my controller any thoughts ?
    Last edited by melik; 12-29-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Have you assigned the decks to the FX units?

Last edited by Lew; 12-29-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Tech Convert

how do i do that ?

Tech Convert

ok, done. and last question i cant controll the deck b's effect through the controller; any way to fix that ?

Have you got the FX assignments set the same as in the picture I posted? Most mappings will assume deck A is using FX unit 1 and deck B is using FX unit 2 so if you're not set correctly it won't work right.

Tech Convert

well i cant see any picture, could you please repost it ?

Tech Convert

thanks for the help, but did anybody else experience a problem that the effect buttons of deck b are not working on the mixtrack pro ?