THE BEST TRAKTOR SAMPLE DECK MAPPING EVER (i've done so far.lol) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Here's a diagram

Hope this makes sense!

Tech Convert

thanks!!!
    hp turionx2 ,vci-100, akai lpd-8, akai apc-20...

Tech Mentor

This is a sweet looking mapping! I've been thinking about getting rid of my launchpad and nano kontrol and getting an apc20 for a while now, and this mapping gives a really cool ableton style of mixing.
    Really good led feed back too!
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

Tech Student

Can someone re-upload the tsi? The download link is down It is a really cool mapping!

Tech Convert

Unhappy

Agreed. I finally get my hands on my apc20 and the link is dead. I blame SOPA. ha. awww. still sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    Agreed. I finally get my hands on my apc20 and the link is dead. I blame SOPA. ha. awww. still sad.
    it is probably the slickest sample decks mapping i have seen anywhere... someone must have the tsi to re-upload? shame he didn't put it on the traktorbible site.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

No doubt about that. ha. I've been drooling over this mapping for some time now... that being said... I've been scouring the net for days trying to find it. I knew I should've snagged it when I first saw it.

i mostly liked the led feedback that sliced the samples into 4 parts. not sure if you could also play the 4 parts like a slicer? if not shouldn't be hard to add in theory. 8x samples all with a 4 part slicer would be cool. i think he used the % thru the track tho for the led feedback - which is why it slows down for a longer sample etc.

ofc all bets are off now with traktor 2.5 in the works... i'm going to hold off doing too much more coding for samples until that is out. maybe even finally *need* my two launchpads possibly with my 2x scs.3d's too to control levels/filters etc for them all
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

I LOVED the led work. Ive been reading up on mapping them a bit. Kinda makes my head hurt. Already trying to piece something together though. Baby steps. ha. Not gonna lie, still holding my breath that a kind soul re ups it. but for now back to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12