SERIOUS TRAKTOR PROBLEMS! please help! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

@brian ....no you haven't ....
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Ok, here’s an update on the situation.

After a while of fiddling around with the dpclat program I was able to figure out that when I disable my internet drivers along with my Nvidia 555 graphics car, everything runs fine. No cpu spikes, no lagging, no pops/crackles and no drop outs! Thank you all so much. The only thing left that we have to fix is the problem with my Numark CDJ not working with traktor timecode. Any questions on this subject, please refer to my original post....

Now, I would like to know what you guys might recommend that I do from here. Traktor works great, but I half to disable my internet drivers and nvidia drivers before starting up traktor. It’s not really a big deal, though some of you recommend that I create a second partition on my hard drive specifically for traktor. Now that most everything is working, what are the benefits of me doing this? What are your opinions?

Also, once again thank you, I can’t express my gratitude towards you guys! DJTT forum members= best guys on the internet.
    -Cheers!

Hmmm, are you running on the latest nvida drivers? And maybe the nvidia optimus technology might be the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissC View Post
    Hmmm, are you running on the latest nvida drivers? And maybe the nvidia optimus technology might be the problem!
    Yea, i have the latest drivers. It could be the optimus technology, but im not even sure if its even working because my computer allways has terrible battery life. Most people claim that if the optomus app is running, you get about 4 hours of life, but im only getting 2 at best. Does anyone know how to tell if its working, or how to delete it if it's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Melba59 View Post
    This is probably going to come across as a stupid question, but I didn't see it listed anywhere...did you adjust the latency within Traktor at all?
    Yes, i have.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    This is probably going to come across as a stupid question, but I didn't see it listed anywhere...did you adjust the latency within Traktor at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Melba59 View Post
    weird.

I think the melba guy is spam.
    nope.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123