This might be the greatest controllerism routine ever! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I don't think it is a joke, but yeah exactly. This is just a hilarious video someone came across elsewhere searching youtube, if the guy posted it himself it would be a little different and I find it funny some people are offended by people having a laugh at this.
    Not offended at all. I just don't get it. Who would waste their time after searching and then watching this video would think, "oh I gotta post this in the forum so we can all talk shit on this poor bastard". I guess I got over pointing and laughing at people being awkward when I was in high school.

I assume that anyone who owns an S4 has came accross this site at some point or maybe even lurks here so I'd just like to say keep practicing and stop with the jazz hands mmmmkay.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    Not offended at all. I just don't get it. Who would waste their time after searching and then watching this video would think, "oh I gotta post this in the forum so we can all talk shit on this poor bastard". I guess I got over pointing and laughing at people being awkward when I was in high school.

I assume that anyone who owns an S4 has came accross this site at some point or maybe even lurks here so I'd just like to say keep practicing and stop with the jazz hands mmmmkay.
    The video is clearly an intentional joke........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345