Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
    Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
    Name Server: NS01.ONE.COM
    Name Server: NS02.ONE.COM
    Updated Date: 15-feb-2012
    Creation Date: 15-feb-2012
    Expiration Date: 15-feb-2013

Tech Mentor

There is an article about this in the latest Mixmag, if you are interested.

This is too good. Mixmag article on the DN4 DJs scam:

http://www.mixmag.net/words/features...dj-agency-scam

Quote Originally Posted by Mojaxx View Post
    There is an article about this in the latest Mixmag, if you are interested.
    oh, you beat me to it!

Tech Guru

I too would like to set the record straight. DN4DJS are fully legit and they employ some of the best DJs in the world, including myself. I am such a good DJ that they made ME pay THEM for gigs. Only a company committed to excellence knows the value of having their DJs get a little skin in the game before getting them the big gigs.

And the organizational skills are unprecedented. They helped me organize my entire music collection by artist. It didn't take too long, but they showed me a great way to separate the two artists in my collection between "Avicii" and "Skillrez".

These guys are like my best friends. They care so much about their DJs that they'll share their secrets with you like what they're afraid of and what embarrassing artists they have on their iPod. You'll share yours with them like your bank's routing number and mother's maiden name. How can guys like that be interested in scams?

Quote Originally Posted by ToOntown View Post
    I too would like to set the record straight. DN4DJS are fully legit and they employ some of the best DJs in the world, including myself. I am such a good DJ that they made ME pay THEM for gigs. Only a company committed to excellence knows the value of having their DJs get a little skin in the game before getting them the big gigs.

And the organizational skills are unprecedented. They helped me organize my entire music collection by artist. It didn't take too long, but they showed me a great way to separate the two artists in my collection between "Avicii" and "Skillrez".

These guys are like my best friends. They care so much about their DJs that they'll share their secrets with you like what they're afraid of and what embarrassing artists they have on their iPod. You'll share yours with them like your bank's routing number and mother's maiden name. How can guys like that be interested in scams?
    brb dying of laughter

Tech Guru

I'm SO GLAD someone beat me to posting the link to the Mixmag article. No doubt these parasites will just close the doors and change the name before continuing their scam. Communities like this one are the only real defense against this kind of thing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345