Pa Speaker Problem (for all the Speaker Gurus , Please help ) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by eddynator97 View Post
    Good Point. But why us it that all the bass goes out the back not the front. i would love your feed back , am some what new to the Pa speaker world
    Theres a thing called quoting. it would help everyone decipher who you are responding too...

Bass is going out all directions because bass isn't directional. Mids and highs are tho.

You have a lack of bass because you don't have subs. For our recent set ups we have had 4 pa speakers and 2 15''s and an 18''

Ok heres your problems with the speakers.

-your trying to send a full range signal to mid and high range pa's

-the frequency response on these, "Frequency Response: 5dB 48Hz-20kHz" those aren't the best numbers. But not the worst (you want them to be as low and high as possible, respectively. 42hz-18KHz @ 5db are better numbers.

-so you say...how are a few hz gonna make a difference. in the high range past about 18 or 19khz there's not much to hear in electronic music. all the stuff is in the low range. so if you only plan on running "tops" or mid/high range speakers, then dont sell yourself short on the low end of the frequency response.

-also it might sound stupid, but check
    -your connections to make sure they are locked all the way.
    -also that there is not some crossover that you accidentally have engaged on your amp. that could lead to there being no "bass"

Where are you listening to them? Low frequency sound waves are LONG, like 30 feet long, if you're in a small room, bass reflections can cause extreme cancellation and doubling, depending on where you're standing in the room.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Thanks So much for your info and tips. It Makes sence know !

i didn't think about that, i feel stupid, i have mine laid out on the floor as like you would see on rock concerts and such as monitors and i would hear the bass from another room but not mine or even out side the house i would hear the bass clearly but not in the room

You made your point! you have me thinking now , thank you so much for your information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12