Show your Setup! - Page 110
Page 110 of 469 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by fleater View Post
    I love my VCM600 silver..... Arse to map out tho!
    oh im hearing ya
    but worth it
    fart.

White TS Vinyls and Stanton Diablo's added oh and a cheap stand from HTFR which is actually pretty good for £29
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Here's my little setup:P

I've been watching this topic for a long time and now i decided to post my humble setup

I'm planning on adding something more, what I can't decide, because thing's cost here about double or more, because of the posting(for example, Nocturn costed me 160$).
    I'm thinking between Akai LPD8(160$ in here), Akai LPK25(160$ in here), M-Audio X-Session Pro(150$ in here), some hardware mixer or some deck's. Help me choose:P(I know, wrong thread, but...)
    I would use the pad's for traktor cue-juggling, keys for producing in Ableton, X-Session pro for a mixer, but now I'm thinking between hardware or midi mixer:S I really like the possibility of costumizing, what each button, knob, fader does, so I'm leaning towards midi:P And about the deck's I don't know, I would probably buy Traktor control-vinyl(60$ in here), but I mix usually EDM and Top40, or House, so that wouldn't make a difference for me:P

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Padawan View Post
    Okay here is the skinny on the table. I started with your typical expedit bookcase then added 2 more short bookcase on each side to make a U shape. I drilled 3 holes on the top of a VIKA AMON table top to hide all the wires. On the back of the bookcases I attached 4 pieces of plexiglass, each piece was cut to cover 2 shelves. Since I installed 2 expedit door inserts to those shelves do not have plexiglass on the back. The tabletop is attached to the main expedit using silicone to keep it from moving. The tabletop excess hangs off the back and on the underside I attached 3 puck lights. I plan on adding some colored gels to the lights at some point to give it a better effect.

I'm sorry I don't have any better pictures, I didn't think to take any while I was building it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. will look into something similar. I'll let you know how it comes out.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lecko View Post
    oh and a cheap stand from HTFR which is actually pretty good for £29
    If thats the American Audio stand then i have 3 of them and they are better that my Magma stand thats twice was expensive.

You can get them from deck.co.uk for £19

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    If thats the American Audio stand then i have 3 of them and they are better that my Magma stand thats twice was expensive.

You can get them from deck.co.uk for £19

yeh thats the one, I got HTFR to price match decks.co.uk and they threw in free next day delivery and a cheap watch
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Wizard

Updated the laptop today.
    MacBook 13.3/Behringer VMX-200/NI Audio 2 DJ
    NI Kontrol X1/Traktor1.2.4

Tech Wizard

I just got this setup yesterday to replace my VCI-100 SE. I got 2 Mackie MR-5
    s, 2 CD-J 400's, 1 Pioneer DJM-800, an Akai LPD 8, a Novation Remote 25SL MkII, and to round it out a set of Pioneer HDJ-2000's. I'm VERY happy with it so far and cant wait for my Traktor Kontrol X1 to come so i can go absolutely nuts!! I've been using the CDJ's in HID mode and I like it alot, but I also enjoy timecode as well.
    http://soundcloud.com/effektive
    check out my mixes ^^^

^Nice setup man,but what a cable mess this is

Tech Wizard
    15" MacBook pro, traktor s4!!!!!!!