MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 14

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

im having trouble with the top row of buttons, they have the same effects as bottom row only thing is its for deckB, im not quite sure how to change decks to get the full effects like bmasher etc on deckB,C and D.... i only recieved my midi fighter a few days ago

i have have 4 banks mode on and it still doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by jakewilliams View Post
    i have have 4 banks mode on and it still doesnt work
    Did you copy it over twice?

Only advice I have is to start from scratch again man...it will work as mine only worked the third time I tried it from scratch and has been perfect ever since.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

yeah done everything again, i read through the 14 pages of this thread lol tried everything still didnt work, clsoed traktor unplugged midi fighter pluigged back in opened traktor and it worked lol.. happy as larry,

PS: mapping is mint! LOVE IT

I got my midifighter and S2 from your site a while back and I installed this mapping and it has never done the fx listed above. All of row 3 is delays and now for some reason none of my combos work. I uninstalled the mapping, restarted everything, reinstalled it and sure enough all the mappings are off. There's a laundry list of mis-mapped functions I could give you but honestly, it's almost everything.

I think this has to do with Traktor 2.5 being different from 2. I would really appreciate some help because right now this thing's current mapping (which is why I bought it) is worthless to me in any format. I'm not a programmer, I don't understand the language to code it, make mappings and such. I hope something new hits soon.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by gareth186 View Post
    it says the second row from the bottom is the mash effect but mine is a delay? what am i doing wrong. i want mash! haha
    I had the same problem, you imported the tsi wrong wrong. Click settings> and then import the tsi file using the import button at the very bottom next to setup wizard. Hope this helps. You might have to import it twice.

Tech Wizard

will there be any 1.0.4 or maybe 2.0 of the Instant Gratification
    with some new effects or combos.

Quote Originally Posted by djkentaron View Post
    I got my midifighter and S2 from your site a while back and I installed this mapping and it has never done the fx listed above. All of row 3 is delays and now for some reason none of my combos work. I uninstalled the mapping, restarted everything, reinstalled it and sure enough all the mappings are off. There's a laundry list of mis-mapped functions I could give you but honestly, it's almost everything.

I think this has to do with Traktor 2.5 being different from 2. I would really appreciate some help because right now this thing's current mapping (which is why I bought it) is worthless to me in any format. I'm not a programmer, I don't understand the language to code it, make mappings and such. I hope something new hits soon.
    Re-import the mapping. It takes two imports for the FX settings to load properly which is why you're seeing the wrong effects get triggered than what is expected
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by lysknapp View Post
    will there be any 1.0.4 or maybe 2.0 of the Instant Gratification
    with some new effects or combos.
    Probably, although can't say for sure when this might be.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Hey i just bought my midi fighter and after updating all drivers and installing the latest instant gratification tsi, i am getting completely different effects than is advertised in all the videos. I don't even have the beatmasher or the transpose combo... please help D: