has any1 bought the traktor pro bible - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

8 really isnt overkill You need 3 mods to get faderstart feature to work. so they cannot be used for anything else. then I used a modifier to turn off browser mode if im in it wheni load a track then the rest are used for supernobs

Tech Guru

StuC I think your looking at modifiers in a basic shift sort of function way. That is one way to use them however they are far more powerfull than that

(sorry about this) is the Bible just as helpful for S4 as it is for the prior versions? (i assume it is)...

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    StuC I think your looking at modifiers in a basic shift sort of function way. That is one way to use them however they are far more powerfull than that
    Well, but the case is, for preparation you can't get enough modifierrs. But for Live-Use, i want dedicated buttons, so i don't have to think about which fuction this button now is.

I also use not the same TSi's for Preparation and Live. If i miss something on the Mapping-Side of Traktor, it's this(more IF's; if not =X;then):
    in earlier TraktorVersions, the Modifiers were Global, this should be still an Option too.
    AsusG2S - MBP13" - Touchscreen - Audio4 - S4 - BCR2000 - 2xLPD8 - Nano - TPro(S4) - Live8
    addicted to: Lyre le Temps Faithless Parov Stelar Paul Kalkbrenner Death in Vegas Fatboy Slim GS

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's an update coming that will cover S4, but if you're new to traktor the rest of the book is also essential reading.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

StuC. Superknobs dont have to change they can be constant and theorticaly you could use all 8 modifiers in that one nob. More realisticly 4 faders with 3 mods each

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    StuC. Superknobs dont have to change they can be constant and theorticaly you could use all 8 modifiers in that one nob. More realisticly 4 faders with 3 mods each
    Ok, well, but if i wanna make such things, i'll use BomeMidiTranslator and configure the Controller from the beginning. But making a 10Mb TSI can't be the solution (my opinion)
    AsusG2S - MBP13" - Touchscreen - Audio4 - S4 - BCR2000 - 2xLPD8 - Nano - TPro(S4) - Live8
    addicted to: Lyre le Temps Faithless Parov Stelar Paul Kalkbrenner Death in Vegas Fatboy Slim GS

Tech Guru

its not going to be 10meg is it? Bomes is a good program but does have issues and alot of the time it is better to do things with MIDI. Also let say some one just wants two superfaders that you can do using 4 mods and they have other stuff like faderstart is it really worth £50 to do that? Bomes is better i fully support that statment however it is not for everybody

Tech Guru

Bomes is a good program but does have issues and alot of the time it is better to do things with MIDI.
    First of all, BMT doesn't have any issues that I know of. What exactly are you referring to? Show me someone having problems with BMT, and I'll show you someone who hasn't bothered to learn how it works.

Second, when you're using BMT, YOU'RE USING MIDI. What on earth are you talking about? It's MIDI. Is that fact that it's in hex confusing you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast