Hi my name is Josh & Im addicted to midi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Another 1 drawn to the dark side of midi!
    Mwahahahaha
    Feel the force, you have much to midi learn young padone

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I'm not trying to be offensive I was just asking what you were having trouble with. This has nothing to do with finance or building PCs or when you came into the DJ scece, most digital DJs are relatively new, it is all irrelevant. The Traktor bible lays out everything pretty well, search youtube for tutorials if you are more visual.
    in general the whole concent of midi, aka cc notes you name it, it's like trying to understand dos or c yet not knowing it lol

i am more interest in searching once i have my Xone because that's replacing my VCI aka why i am not rushing, when i have that im going to make 100% sure i know it inside out.

traktor does lay things out easily but as i said I am so more a hands on person, eg Alex brought his VSI SE round and plugged it in showed me what beat juggling was and other things and it became intuitive instantly, im the same reading a book it's much easier doing rather than try to do after reading, being shown basically.

trust me in school i failed can't do exams yet i do my job because i was shown and taught, aka in at the deep end i just cant work any other way and boy have i tried

Quote Originally Posted by alex.ketch View Post
    Has your 4D arrived yet? I'm sure we can make that beast cry and succumb to us together
    nah was meant to be with me this week thurs or fri but is going to be so they say with me Weds if it arrives if your free let me know lol, we can play silly buggers with it, best part is the missus is buying me an X1 hehe, going to need your hands on teach the old man wtf midi is ;-)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Another 1 drawn to the dark side of midi!
    Mwahahahaha
    Feel the force, you have much to midi learn young padone
    LOL TRUE THAT! It was a half sarcastic comment though. Buuut you def geta sense of accomplishment when you figure things out...or someone exlains it to you and your wtf why didnt I think of that...that was too easy. haha

Tech Wizard

I am the RYU of midi fighting!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12