Coming To A City Near You...:) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dude, what are you on?

(No seriously, where can I get some too? )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Try working in EMS right now. Ugh. We're getting all sorts of "KEEP YOURSELF SAFE" bulletins.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I just got an e-mail from my corporate office telling us to be careful, but it isn't that big of a deal. It's nice to not work for psycho's
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    The current swine flu "pandemic" is actually a NWO front to mask the release of a zombification virus set to release in key cities around the world on December 12, 2012. The virus is airborne and will only affect rats and birds at first, but through mutation, the virus will then reach the status of STD meaning that the first human victims would either have to be bitten by a zombie rat/bird or have sex with the animal. The zombie apocalypse will then commence and the only thing that will save your eternal soul from becoming a zombie will be either heavy weaponry or laying prostrate, full dress, at the corner of the atlantic where Cthulu lies dormant for her awakening. Either become a zombie or ilithid: your choice.
    lmao, Damien knows his stuff !

it's all bull its funny to me that when we are at an economic meltdown all of sudden a virus pops out .... out of no where.. just like that.. sometimes I just think governments let this viruses out to exterminate the human race... and more right now because of the economy.. lol.. but who knows... 2012 is becoming true...
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    The current swine flu "pandemic" is actually a NWO front to mask the release of a zombification virus set to release in key cities around the world on December 12, 2012. The virus is airborne and will only affect rats and birds at first, but through mutation, the virus will then reach the status of STD meaning that the first human victims would either have to be bitten by a zombie rat/bird or have sex with the animal. The zombie apocalypse will then commence and the only thing that will save your eternal soul from becoming a zombie will be either heavy weaponry or laying prostrate, full dress, at the corner of the atlantic where Cthulu lies dormant for her awakening. Either become a zombie or ilithid: your choice.

Yo D_1138, leave me your PS3 Dev Kit before the Zombies get you in Call Of Duty 4, my ps3 got the YLOD!

But really man, I laugh when I watch the news, Swine Flu? Really?! To top things off it came from Mexico...where am I supposed to run off to if things get bad?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Yo D_1138, leave me your PS3 Dev Kit before the Zombies get you in Call Of Duty 4, my ps3 got the YLOD!

But really man, I laugh when I watch the news, Swine Flu? Really?! To top things off it came from Mexico...where am I supposed to run off to if things get bad?
    Canada
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

*Lost* Where the Hell is Canada?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

right by Norwegia
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand