Good places to download Music/dj tools - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

there's a dj tools section on juno download to, where i look for random beats and pieces

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tn80880 View Post
    Hey,
    actually i may be posting in the wrong thread. 'cause i don't wonna pay for every new Remix, i stream sometimes songs from Hypem and Myspace... the bar i play is not that huge so i think the quality is enough. Is it possible that some artists include some "bugs", small emptinesses every 1:30 period, in their free complete preview, you can only recognize with a higher db rate??? thx a lot!!!
    I think your posting in the wrong forum.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by xolunt View Post
    I may be wrong, but im sure Ean gave a tutorial some time ago on how to create your own voice overs within Traktor....
    Your right it was there, however id recommend using ableton if you want to make your own over Traktor any day of the week - Eans didnt come out sounding so crash hot, maybe if you put some more effort into it though you might be able to produce better results.

To the OP, the Free Sound Project is pretty good? Lots of random samples and drum loops etc if that's the sort of thing you mean, have a look as you can find some gems on there!

http://www.freesound.org/
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Student

Default Djs tools

Hello everybody!

I was looking for the same website like you "djcyber". There is some famous websites about djs tools but I wasn't satisfied of them (expensive, not good with artists, ...)

A Friend of mine (underground electro DJ) advertise me a new website to find my tracks music style. Let's check flyzik.com

It's new so there is 20% off in all the musics and freetracks: http://flyzik.com/#releaseView-5325!

put this discount code: GETTHEPULSE
    Also, djs can create their own charts

I hope it's going to help you in your set!
    Last edited by ker; 07-11-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12