djtt virus? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: djtt virus?

no idea i keep all my laptops/home pc's clean and with anti virus software nothing picked it up,very strange

Tech Guru

Nothing beats managing your behavior. If you connect your computer to sites with malware, then you run risk. If you don't, you're fine with microsoft security essentials.

I know a lot of mac guys love to point out the virus facts. But that doesnt mean their machines arent vulnerable to web exploits at all. In fact, in every pwn 2 own hacking contest they've had, the macs have been first to go down and get controlled every time. All by just making them visit a website.

the moral of the story is, pay for your fucking music and your computer will be fine. not even demonoid is safe.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    Nothing beats managing your behavior. If you connect your computer to sites with malware, then you run risk. If you don't, you're fine with microsoft security essentials.

I know a lot of mac guys love to point out the virus facts. But that doesnt mean their machines arent vulnerable to web exploits at all. In fact, in every pwn 2 own hacking contest they've had, the macs have been first to go down and get controlled every time. All by just making them visit a website.

the moral of the story is, pay for your fucking music and your computer will be fine. not even demonoid is safe.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I love the moral

My moral, is learn everything about computers so you can blow up the mofo's computer who gave you the virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

Tech Guru

most viruses are coded in countries like china, south america, russia and eastern europe.

generally places where people are highly educated, where life is hard and money is tight.

so good luck with that i guess. last thing you want to do is pick a cyber fight with those guys.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

I couldn't tell ya, I use firefox with Adblock Plus . I would suggest doing the same, all you gotta do is DL the add on and sub to a list. Done.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deviantdigi View Post
    I couldn't tell ya, I use firefox with Adblock Plus . I would suggest doing the same, all you gotta do is DL the add on and sub to a list. Done.
    the only problem with that, is when you run adblock, you only hurt the sites you visit that rely on advertising revenue.

unless your retarded, i dont understand how anyone can get a virus from downloading music....

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    the only problem with that, is when you run adblock, you only hurt the sites you visit that rely on advertising revenue.
    Not to be a dick, DJTT is kickass but if it was to shut down tomorrow so I couldn't see ads for the rest of my life on all the other sites I go to, so be it.

There is a allow/whitelist option on Adblock if you want to use it.

Tech Guru

people do insist on talking about stuff they are not really educated on. Virus's are easy to make. You could teach someone to write virus's in a week. Their are actually programs that you click a few buttons to make one. People who do this and use other common exploits are known as script kiddies. Very few computers are now infected with traditional virus's. Most are from sites that have had malicious code injected into them. Flash is a big big problem. Thats why apple dont like it. JS PHP and ASP can all do just as much damage. So infact you may have got the VIRUS from this very site. A good hacker would of added the code infected a load of computers then removed it before any1 knew what happened. Delete all the log files and without a ferensic investigation no1 will ever know they had been here. The odds of this are about the same on pritty much every site you go on. Some sites are more secure ie banks GOOGLE and other big players however they can still be hacked. I AM NOT SAYING THIS HAS HAPPENED TO DJTT it is just a possibility unlikely but could of happened. Yes most attacks come from places like China not cuz as sum1 said ppl are more inteligent their. the origins of the atttack are probably from america. its because it is practically impossible to catch ppl if they hack about 20 servers all over the world. To search each server you need a warrent in each country to get warrents in places like china and russia can take a long time so after you have spent two years traking the hackers steps they have lead you to the wrong place and the evidence has been deleted. So you have wasted alot of time and money to catch them. oh no but you havnt caught them. sounds like a great career. Word of advice begineers get caught!!!!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    people do insist on talking about stuff they are not really educated on. Virus's are easy to make. You could teach someone to write virus's in a week. Their ....
    Unless you youtube/google the subject then you should be good to go in only a matter of hours : P All BS aside, get yourself educated (You as in general lol).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast