Anyone think there will be a Kontrol X1 Upgrade ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    No he cant because i can tell you 100% that that is utter bollocks.
    Its not even an opinion, its a joke or a lie.

Karlos Santos - Squashing NI Rumours since 2008
    Shame... I'd love one
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I doubt it.

Is there anything that Traktor 2 can do that the X1 can't adequately control? Is there even anything that it doesn't have labeled controls for that are broad enough in use that they'd wind up on a controller made by NI?

If there is, I haven't found it.

I would like an update to the S4 that just had X1s on the sides of it instead of those jog-wheel-laden monstrosities they try to call decks. But I might be the only one.

Tech Guru

Damn musta still been asleep writing that sounds good though doesnt it.... Id buy one for sure
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Id like 8 more buttons on the X1 for the sample decks in Traktor 2.

I Know these can be assigned on the existing X1, and there are mappings out there already. However im already hooked on the original mapping and use nearly all the functions, theres just not 8 free buttons (on either page) to use.

Id buy a revised Kontrol X1 (call it the X2 or whatever) aimed at Traktor 2 which had an extra 8 buttons on the bottom for for triggering samples. Would also need another button or 2 for loading looped parts of a track into a sample while playing live without touching your laptop.

It could look like this:

My photoshop skills clearly suck.
    13" Core I7 MBP | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | 2 X Kontrol X1 | 2 X Pioneer CDJ 900's | Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus

If you fancy some Progressive/Tech house sets please check my MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/jeffrey-clark/

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think an update with a loop recorder section in the middle would make sense.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Man i still don't use all the controls on my X1 never mind wanting more.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12