krk rp6 g2 monitors... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

i have these monitors and love them - I only experienced this problem when I was using cheap rca cables. I upgraded to trs cables and the static/crackling stopped. hopefully this helps. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nikegeo View Post
    i have these monitors and love them - I only experienced this problem when I was using cheap rca cables. I upgraded to trs cables and the static/crackling stopped. hopefully this helps. good luck.
    Yeah I'm already using TRS cables but maybe they are crappy TRS cables...who knows!
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Tech Mentor

Are these the best 'cheap' monitors?

haha hope your right, delivery delayed til thursday now dammit!
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

@djwilliams: I wouldn't say they are cheap they are 200$ per monitor but I was lucky to get a discount because a friend owns a music store lol

@lecko: I hope I'm right too! Nothing to fear tho they are sick speakers that are super loud and they bump good! And they are appealing to the eye
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock

Tech Mentor

i know its not what they are meant for but they are pretty dull to mix with .ok for production but do take getting used to after listening to high end hi fi speakers for years.

Cool, fingers crossed then, I ordered a bundle with cables and samson ms200 stands for £349.99 from inta audio, seemed to much of a bargain not to pay an extra £20 for some stands and cables
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

check your laptop too, i know some laptop motherboards are'nt grounded properly. HP supposedly got better, i know toshiba and mac are well grounded too.

@lecko: nice dude!

@calgarc: how would I go by doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by nuke5 View Post
    @lecko: nice dude!

@calgarc: how would I go by doing that?
    i am not to sure, their is usually a lead soldered down by the power jack, you can always contact the manufacturer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast