BCR2000 help!!! Slow Encoder - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Hey lxwvandenberg, what do you mean one encoder is slower than others? Do you mean in Traktor, or can you only rotate slowly on the BCR itself?
    no i mean that aswhen i turn the 3rd encoder on the top you have to twist it 4 or 5 full times to have to led go from 0 to 127... it is jsut as slow in traktor

Alsoooo, can u change the leds that light up and theyre patterns on the bcr itself? or do u have to do it in like bc edit... ive tried to edit the presets in bc edit and ive had problems trying to save the edited preset back onto the bcr...... and i figured out how to change the leds, yet 3 of the encoders are synced with eachother.... do i change the cc #?

wow, nevermind, i figured this all out... for fyi in the futre encoder#8 turns on/off the display (so for an encoder it will show its value, and a button will show on/off), encoder #7 changes display leds....

thanks guys

Anytime man, glad you figured it out yourself. That's always the best way for it to stick in your mind!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by lxwvandenberg View Post
    no i mean that aswhen i turn the 3rd encoder on the top you have to twist it 4 or 5 full times to have to led go from 0 to 127... it is jsut as slow in traktor
    Hi Ixvandenberg,

I have the very same problem with encoder 2, it takes several turns to get all the way round, how did you sort yours out?

do yourself a favor and learn how to use the BCManager from the yahoo group

Once you watch the nifty little flash videos and glance at the manual for the app, its a breeze. You cant beat the copy/paste options. I've been using this thing for like 6 months now and have not looked back.

You can even change the behavior of the function buttons, change the way leds respond or not, etc.

Yea and the BC Edit/BCR manual just made things worse for me (no help to me at all).
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

yeah, had a look at the bcmanager but to be honest i'm a bit of a ming mong when it comes to understanding stuff like that.

i could do with it explaining in simpleton terms.

am i right in thinking that it's not a fault with the bcr, just how it's set up?

if so can anybody explain what i need to do to get it sorted?

like i said, i'm a bit of a ming mong so if anybody has any answers i would be really grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by wuch@ng View Post
    yeah, had a look at the bcmanager but to be honest i'm a bit of a ming mong when it comes to understanding stuff like that.

i could do with it explaining in simpleton terms.

am i right in thinking that it's not a fault with the bcr, just how it's set up?

if so can anybody explain what i need to do to get it sorted?

like i said, i'm a bit of a ming mong so if anybody has any answers i would be really grateful.
    Yea it sounds like some values got changed. Im not in front of mine right now but make sure its set as a "cc" as the type of controller and the values are 0-127.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12