The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 202
Page 202 of 223 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2221
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wday View Post
    What artists do you already like?
    Well, I'm pretty up to date on most liquid stuff, so I won't mention those. But as of recent my focus is shifting more towards the likes of

Delta Heavy, Calyx & Teebee, Tantrum Desire, TC, Rockwell, Metrik, Smooth, ...

It's so awesome to mix jump-up / drumstep & what's-close-to-Neurofunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post

It's so awesome to mix jump-up / drumstep & what's-close-to-Neurofunk.
    Yes it is... gives it a little more bounce and the Calyx and Teebee recent releases are on the verge already. Total Science has been making a few tunes over the past year that kind of has the laid back vocals, throw back to quality jump up bassline and underpinnings and ambience of neuro... hard not to love this stuff.

Tech Guru

Off at a slight tangent, but currently loving DJ Hazard's FabricLive mix, v good.

Also has there been an explanation yet as to why Bailey has left 1Xtra, really enjoy Crissy Criss but Bailey was a superb listen on Wed nights?
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Would anyone here be interested in doing a weekly 1 or 2 hour show on Filth.FM drum & bass radio? We're in the process of adding DJs right now and we'd love to here from you. Here's the ad:

Are you a Drum and Bass DJ? Would you like to play weekly to a Global audience for free? Do you wish to have chance to have a weekly podcast with 300-500 plays and downloads a week?
    If you do please post a mix on the wall of FILTH FM Drum and Bass fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/FilthFMDrumandBass

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

cheers.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by MWagner View Post
    Would anyone here be interested in doing a weekly 1 or 2 hour show on Filth.FM drum & bass radio? We're in the process of adding DJs right now and we'd love to here from you. Here's the ad:

Are you a Drum and Bass DJ? Would you like to play weekly to a Global audience for free? Do you wish to have chance to have a weekly podcast with 300-500 plays and downloads a week?
    If you do please post a mix on the wall of FILTH FM Drum and Bass fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/FilthFMDrumandBass

cheers.
    Looks interesting for sure, I'd be up for playing a slot! I'm based in england though, would this be a problem with the timezone differences?
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

For some reason I think Filth FM are based in Bournemouth which is in the UK. (Also where I'm from!)
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Looks interesting for sure, I'd be up for playing a slot! I'm based in england though, would this be a problem with the timezone differences?
    OnmiRoss is correct, Filth FM is based in England and we're on GMT. Just post a 30 min or so mix on the facebook page, or if you'd rather, you can send me a link through here and and I'll pass it along!

edit: Listening to your stuff on soundcloud, if you want to use one of your longer mixes from there, that's fine, they're quite good.
    Last edited by MWagner; 09-17-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

hey mike!

fellow Filth FM dj ... who else than Blofeld.

i just popped by to post NI related question on the main forum and wanted to post quick note about my liquid show 2nite on drumandbass.filth.fm. Im glad i found you here recruiting. way to do it on the best dj forum in the world DD

anyway, that shameless plug / if you can have a listen tonight
    http://www.facebook.com/events/376573492417013/
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MWagner View Post

cheers.
    Very much interested however I doubt I would be able to do a weekly mix. Monthly though yes, if that would be possible.

On a side note, I can vouch for Howitzer (Flash) being a quality selector and DJ of Drum & Bass tracks.

Good to know Drum & Bass is definitely not dead.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Very much interested however I doubt I would be able to do a weekly mix. Monthly though yes, if that would be possible.

On a side note, I can vouch for Howitzer (Flash) being a quality selector and DJ of Drum & Bass tracks.

Good to know Drum & Bass is definitely not dead.
    DnB is definitly not dead! Some real quality releases, artists & mixes last few months!