Show your Setup! - Page 358
Page 358 of 469 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4681
    Tech Wizard

here is my little cute setup lol. Thinking of buying maybe s4 later or something bigger and also fix the akai knobs.
    It consist of Numark Omni, MBP older version, Akai mpd24, M-audio axiom 49. Some ghetto old speakers that my dad owned, a speaker amp under the table. And then a shoebox stand that i made today and works fine for a shoebox stand

Those speakers look lovely

nice speaker and what do you think of traktor 2 ? because I would like get the update..

[QUOTE=jamthrax;273323]ok.. so thought it was about time to post up my set atm... dropped the edirol Ua 25 for an Audio 2 dj :0

Xone mixer + Genelec monitors = win.

Respect for the omnicontrol, map that thing out and it's actually capable of being a beast.
    My equipment: Numark Omnicontrol Midi Controller, Traktor Pro (lol pro setup right?)

Rabid Season Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabid View Post
    Respect for the omnicontrol, map that thing out and it's actually capable of being a beast.
    Good shout! So annoyingly small though... Selling mine soon.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

you guys got some sick mapings? i have very standard map only tweaked a bit but i sure want to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurbitur View Post
    you guys got some sick mapings? i have very standard map only tweaked a bit but i sure want to try something new.
    Mine's only changed a little bit really. Nothing major.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

I had one a while back but pretty sure i don't still have the tsi, and anyway I've forgotten how the mapping worked! I'll tell you what though, I used my omni control to teach myself to midi map and it was great fun. I spent a fair bit of time on it (especially after I accidentally deleted the whole thing and had to rebuild it lol) but i learnt a lot.

I recommend it to everyone.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    I had one a while back but pretty sure i don't still have the tsi, and anyway I've forgotten how the mapping worked! I'll tell you what though, I used my omni control to teach myself to midi map and it was great fun. I spent a fair bit of time on it (especially after I accidentally deleted the whole thing and had to rebuild it lol) but i learnt a lot.

I recommend it to everyone.
    I don't use it as much as I used to, after about an hour or so I get major cramps in my finger 'cus it's so teeny.

The LED's are an absolute pain to map too!