Buying stuff when you have absolutely no need of it - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Im glad i'm not alone in this endeavour!

The worst part is i could boil it all down to a few key bits of kit, but then i'm always thinking "I might need that for this/what else could i do with this"

Cursed. All of it.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    You can make sounds similar to Komplete 9 in Live 9 Suite with a number of software synths you already own.

Good enough?
    Not good enough!

Nah, you may be right... I should get back to tinkering and all that. I tend to find myself getting inspired when I hear a good preset, and where Live lacks is its presets. Maybe I'll try a different genre for a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    You can make sounds similar to Komplete 9 in Live 9 Suite with a number of software synths you already own.

Good enough?
    Vouch.

Thing is people were making tunes for years before Komplete 9 came out and most of those are 10 x better than what's about now...

I still want Komplete 9 tho
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by JBang View Post
    Not good enough!

Nah, you may be right... I should get back to tinkering and all that. I tend to find myself getting inspired when I hear a good preset, and where Live lacks is its presets. Maybe I'll try a different genre for a bit..
    I actually think it's really cool playing with synths, maybe even starting with a preset, but then playing with the oscillators, LFO's, envelopes, etc. to see what they do. But I can totally relate on the preset thing...

Tech Wizard

For some reason I want vestax pdx's while I have a pair of technics and a Z2 (not a four channel mixer). I don't know why but they haunt my thoughts on an almost daily basis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234