DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    out
    Gracias!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    It appears he has all his teeth though
    i seem to remember seeing photos somewhere last year of him getting veneers done...

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I love Roquefort... yummy. This aint helping my healthy eating regime.
    ...you could always try the 'Joel Eating Plan'...

Music, like all art, is completely subjective. There is no such thing as objectively good music and objectively bad music, just stuff you like and stuff you don't like. Saying someone is 'fucking up' music is incredibly ignorant, and I doubt people who think like that will be making music 10 years from now- music is constantly changing and evolving, so you should accept that and let your style evolve naturally, integrating new techniques and styles as they're innovated. Or fight it and end up sounding like so many old metal band's last ditch attempts to cling to their old sound- dated and done before.

I also highly doubt that Deadmau5 is an asshole. Musical stylings aside, the Rusko story is iffy at best and has never really been confirmed by Deadmau5- and besides I think the person who brings a personal issue into an online twitter spit-fest is the immature one. As for the picture in this thread, I can't believe people think he's serious- I would have taken the same picture, or something similar, given the chance and I honestly have the utmost respect for David Guetta. It's simply funny and ironic.

From personal experience and anecdotes, I've always found deadmau5 to be a nice guy. When he was trapped in Newfoundland due to the Volcano eruption last year, he hosted a second show (he had done the Juno awards afterparty the night before, and the promoters made it ludicrously expensive) and negotiated the price as low as the bar would go, which was $15 cover. I've heard of him doing random, small parties elsewhere as well, plus he has a habit of hanging out with fans when he's in town, and organizing kick ass events like snowball fights and beach volleyball.

I tire of the constant 4chan memes on his twitter and Facebook, but really that's my only complaint. He may be a geek and a bit reclusive and introverted, but I don't see him to be an asshole.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    ...you could always try the 'Joel Eating Plan'...
    Im fucking on it mate... Im eating only healthy food and... (wait for this DJTToolers) i have stopped drinking alcohol !!!:eek::eek::eek:!!!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Im fucking on it mate... Im eating only healthy food and... (wait for this DJTToolers) i have stopped drinking alcohol !!!:eek::eek::eek:!!!
    On a diet and no booze or cheese, you sir are a strong willed man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    That boy needs to cut back on the coke.
    this

he cant weigh more than 120 at this point

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    Deadmouse is a fucking tool, but saying he's fucking up electronic music is just rehashing what has been said previously about paul oakenfold, Tiesto, and pretty much any other big "sound of the moment" producer/dj. Me personally, I think that it's the "Electro House" sound that is fucking up edm at the moment, but 10 years ago it was progressive or trance and 10 years before that I assume it was something else.
    i believe 10 years before trance, it was happy hardcore (pre jungle) that was fucking it up. well maybe 8 years before trance. 10 years before happy hardcore? house was fucking up the last dregs of disco (or maybe hip hop was fucking up disco). 10 years before, disco was fuckin up the hippies' shit.

ha.
    ten years from now...?

(i am pretty sick of electro house)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345