Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 56
Page 56 of 382 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Heloo Every one

DJ Name: Inov8 (Josh)

Live: North - UK (Travelling to NZ for a year + soon though)

3. Drum & Bass/Jungle, Electro, Dirty, Fidget House, Dubstep, Breaks.. Man of many styles - If I can get it mixed, then I'll probly get it kicked!

Recently Just changed to a digital set up, was running 2 x 1210 Mk 3's, DDM4000 Mixer + Serato SL2

Now Running (literaly just arrived yesterday) - VCI 100 (Black Edition) Dell Vostro A860 2ghz Dual Core, 4gb Ram (Just Ordered), Presonus Firebox, Traktor LE (going to upgrade In a week or so (Pay day)

Then determined to mod my vci with arcade buttons overlay - They look so damn SEXY!!

hey mate, welcome, and what part of NZ are ya gonna be in?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    hey mate, welcome, and what part of NZ are ya gonna be in?
    Hey Bro, thanks, I'll be living in Tarangua near Mount Manganui in the Bay of Plenty, but doing some traveling round aswel

Tech Convert

Hi hi,

Im from Essex South England, At the moment im into tech, electro, minimal and starting to like abit of Dubstep. But im mostly into Breaks like Adam Freeland and Evil Nine kind of thing.

Like going to festivals and clubs mostly london based. Big fan of James Holden and Nathan Fake.

Just ordered a VCI100 Arcade cant wait to get on it.

Expect a few questions

Stu
    "Not everyone understands house music it's a spiritual thing a body thing a soul thing."

Hi everyone,

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. Been djing for many years now and still loving it. Just got a Vestax TR-1 and a Audio 4 a couple of days ago and having so much fun on Traktor Pro.

I mix mainly tech house, techno and minimal but do sometimes find myself mixing house and tech trance. But always got a soft spot for my classic trance tracks from around 1998-2001.

Tech Mentor

I'm Jose Miguel,

From Lisbon, Portugal.
    I'm mainly a Dj but also a Producer for somethin' like 10 to 15 years...
    I'm a techno fanatic but I dig almost everything.

I co-own a shop specialized in equipment 4 Djs/ Producers/ Clubs etc... Rentals and teaching (Basic Dj and Prodution).

Still a vinyl head but it's taking a toll on my back lol ... Still professionaly djing with 12" but very much into Traktor, controllers and such ... trying to make the tough decision of using traktor Scratch+ faderfox DX2 (using 12" as a controller medium) or traktor + 2 x TR-1 :P ...

Regards,

Z

www.myspace.com/djzemigl

www.mk2.pt
    Last edited by DJ_Ze_MigL; 08-23-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Adding signature

Hi im shahidil from singapore im into various electro minimal techno, techno, trance, breakbeats and a lil bit of psytrance currently using traktor scraatch pro with imix dascratch and nanokontrol series from korg but will get my hands on vci-100se real soon and in future my own cdjs.im still new in djing but hope to learn alot from this forum.
    Last edited by Pollux#13; 08-25-2009 at 03:03 AM.

Hi

I'm loving this forum and DJTECHTOOLS.

I live near Guildford England. I am a full time digital DJ playing mainly commercial club tunes.

I currently use a 15" Macbook pro with Traktor 3.3 a VCM100 and a Nocturn on the effects. HD25's are the cans of choice I have been using that for around 18 months so am just in the middle of upgrading and in researching what i wanted found DJ Tech Tools.

I have ordered a VCI100 SE Overlay and the v1.3 firmware
    Just picked up a vci100 black, an Audio 4 DJ, Traktor Pro and a Stanton uberstand to put it all on.
    Portability is important to me as it gets used 3 nights a week at various venues and i can get all that in a slappa bag. Cant wait to get it going.

Thanks
    Matt
    Last edited by GSL; 08-25-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Tech Wizard

1. DJ R3clu23 (Mike D)

2. Troy/Albany NY, USA

3. I mainly play Industrial, EBM, Synth-pop, Harsh Electro and
    anything along those genres. I also do some classic rock, metal and
    some old school rap or pop depending on the kind of people that are
    at the event.

1. DOWN|3EAT

2. N.PLAINFIELD N J
    3. 90s hip hop/house/electrohouse/tech house/trance/ and bit ots of this and that