Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 57
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No worries, that should work. Let me know ether way.

Tech Convert

thanks stewe
    that was exactly wat i was looking for,just mapped deck a il do the rest tomorow as i said im only new to mapping but if you know wat your doin the possibilities seem extensive, iv a lot to learn
    i hav 1 more question for now if you dont mind? dont no if its about mapping but everytime i load traktor the display has sum effect buttons active?? do you know how i deactivate them and save it so when i load traktor the next time they wont be active???
    thanks for being so helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by kellier View Post
    dont no if its about mapping but everytime i load traktor the display has sum effect buttons active??
    Same here. It's Traktor's call it 'bug' - seen other people noticing this behavior too. This didn't happen with older versions than 2.5 and I think it got something to do with NI changing the way FX units are designed in newer versions.

Tech Convert

oh ok suppose il just hav to live with it for now. thanks man

Tech Convert

hey guys an girls. another quick question
    i am trying to map my jog wheels to act as superknobs or "superjogs" for chained effects.
    i want it so when i hold down the jog it turns on the 3 effects, when released they turn off and when turning the jog while holding down it adjusts 3 parameters and wet/dry.
    my problem is when i map this i can only adjust parameters when the jog is not being pressed? any1 know of a solution for this? i tried a few things but no joy.
    thanks in advance

Map a 'hold' modifier to jog touch and dedicate it's value for FX parameters modifier conditions. This way effects will modulate only while jog is on hold.

Tech Convert

thanks man,
    just tried that, dunno if i did it correct. i mapped a hold modifier to the jog wheel and all the effects buttons and knobs, this is what happens. when i press down, the effects come but when i turn the wheel nothing?? if i flick it...like a backspin i get the parameters to change but thats no good. i messed around with the encoder values but no joy. any idea what im doing wrong?

Did you map your effect parameters to jog turn?

Tech Convert

yeh i tried it a few different ways cant get it to behave properly every time you hav to flick the jog to get the parameters to respond. id say its sumthing simple that im doin or not doin. could you maybe show an example of how you would do it? would be much appreciated as iv givin up on trying things, thanks man

What controller do you use? Is it sending one CC?