Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 59
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

You can if you want, to create a midi note out of a fader in any point here is how.

Map your fader
    Make an output of the same comand manually to a free CC set controller range minimum for your button 0 state and your controller range max to be your button state 1 / uncheck blend so your minimum range will be 0 and anything between up to your max might be state 1

Maybe I should make a video with FX.
    Last edited by Sick Dilian; 01-23-2013 at 10:30 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I follow ya. It all make sense but you're still using CC there note that I want to map this for my DIY controller that has no knobs. One press of the button and boom - value copy to other virtual knob.

LOLZ

Tech Convert

i forgot to mention that in second device you have to map then that CC (that is valid for on/off states behaviours) the parameter you would like to trigger

I'll look to keep all the commands in one device if possible. Will see where it goes

Tech Convert

I've already tried that and setting your tsi. input to all ports creates a midi loop if the fisic control is maped to the same CC as the output but i havent tried maping them to different CC's so dont know if it might work in one...

Got it lined up - now just to make copy trigger, but Ill live that fun for later.

Question map the jog wheels to control fx dry/wet

Hi guys!

before i bought my reloop jockey 3 me i used to have an jockey 2 IE. so i was wondering if there is a chance to remap the Jockey 3 Jogwheels to control the FX Dry/wet with the jogwheels (would be awesome if i have to press one of the 4 jog-mode buttons before it will work)

I Hope u can help me!!

greetz

-euphoria676-

Hey, one toggling modifier should do the job. Map it to any button:

Modifier 1 / modCon M1=0 / button-direct / value=1
    Modifier 1 / modCon M1=1 / button-direct / value=0

Now each time you press this button a modifier value should jump between values 0 and 1 giving you two states of control. Next, look for 'jog turn' command and add 'M1=0' in to modifier condition slot if you wish jogwheel to pitchband only when button is in first state.

Add In > Fx Unit > DryWet / modCon M1=1 / type-encoder / interaction-relative / rotary sensitivity - set for best result

Hopefully this helps,

Question

actually i have no idea where to put it in. this mapping stuff confuses me completely! i attached my mapping to this post. if u could have a look on it an give me e.g. some screenshots or something that i know how to do it. sorry but i am really dumb at stuff like that

the main problem is i don't know which "Modifier 1" you mean....

cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by euphoria676; 01-29-2013 at 05:40 PM.